Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Official Wedding Pics

The photographer who did the wedding pictures for my cousin Brooke was absolutely amazing!! She told me that she takes around 4000 pictures a wedding so that she can choose the best ones. If you have a chance and want to take a look at some great works of art, here is her blogspot. *Click here* She also has an official website but you get a good idea from the ones on her blog. There is also a link on her blog to a quick slide show of wedding pics.....

Hope everyone is having a happy humpday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - those are great. She really did do a good job! Looked like a beautiful wedding too!

Stephanie said...

Those really are great pictures. I wish I could take pictures like that, but even if I had the equipment I wouldn't have the eye for it. It looked like a beautiful wedding.