Friday, May 25, 2007

Soaking Wet

Daniel asked me to take the car to work this morning so that he could do some work on the jeep. He was wanting to rotate the tires or something...I don't know much about it :)

I just got home from work - he was standing out there doing the tire thing, dripping wet. It is pouring outside. I had the windshield wipers on as high as they could go while I was driving. When I pulled up, he was just grinning.

He walked in the door a few minutes ago, dripping water all over the tile, and told me how much fun that was. He said it started raining earlier than he was expecting.

Once a little boy, always a little boy!!

(Glad he was enjoying what he was doing though!!)

1 comment:

John and Christy said...

Don't they get excited over the littlest things? I don't see why they ever need 'big' toys when they get so excited over stuff like a pellet gun & a cardboard target. ;)