Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Off to California

Wedding #2 is here!!

Daniel and I are all packed and ready to go. We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and flying to Reno, NV. The two of us will get to experience Reno for the first time tomorrow night, then my whole family will be in Reno by Thursday afternoon.

Then, we are all leaving to drive three hours through the redwood forests to Redding, CA (I am not really sure exactly where that is).

It should be a lot of fun and I am really excited!! I am going to try to take lots of pictures and will definitely update when we get back!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I would love to see the redwoods! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back! Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Cool - have fun! We're going to a wedding this weekend also. It's that season, I guess!