Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy Weekend!

What a busy weekend... but it was a lot of fun.

Saturday I spent part of the day at one of the high schools in town doing school physicals. One of the schools is always the "host" school for all the others in town. It was crazy! We start with the boys at 6:30 AM (early!) and then finished up with the girls around noon. They have developed a very efficient system and we were able to clear around 750 kids to participate in UIL activities. It was kind of amusing at times. I would see a 6 foot 3 inch, 283 pound offensive lineman and then he would be followed by 4 foot 7 inch, 82 pound 7th grader with glasses - too cute!

My parents showed up Saturday night to see Kenna. They say that they come to see Daniel and me also, but we know the truth! They had gone to a friend's graduation and decided to shoot up here when that was over and pick up my grandmother on the way. The three of them could not quit "fighting" over Kenna. It was so fun to watch! We went to church and then did some shopping yesterday. Miss K always makes out like a bandit when they come to visit.

My camera battery died and I had to charge it so I do not have any good pictures from this weekend (Mom has some she is going to email me...right, Mom?) so I thought I would post a few more from our trip to Muleshoe.

I think Kenna looks so cute in this dress (Thanks Leslye!!)



We took this picture of the girls before we started getting them ready for chuch on Sunday. Abbye was wide awake but Kenna just wanted to sleep a little longer!!

2 comments:

Happy Mama said...

Hi Heather! It's Melanie Hill- I found your blog on Kristi's and I just had to comment! How fun that you and Amy have babies so close- I know your parents are just having so much fun! They always had all lovin from the babies :) Both of you have BEAUTIFUL girls and you are so blessed! Girls are the MOST fun ever! Tell your parents hi! I have something I am sending to them for you both. Take care and God bless!

John and Christy said...

So sweet! I love that dress!