Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend at GranGrans

As I mentioned before, Daniel worked on Saturday so Miss K and I headed to Snyder to visit my grandmother. My sister took Abbye and we had a lot of fun. I have to post some pictures from our weekend!

Kenna and Abbye had to have their Saturday night baths so we took a few pics. I LOVE how cute she looks in this one! Amy and I think it is fun to dress A and K alike and make everyone think they are twins. Sunday morning was the perfect opportunity. Miss K was in yellow and Abbye was in blue but then they also had matching pacifier holders (with their own initials), socks, and shoes with their name monogrammed on the straps. We had to have a photo shoot before church.
They are already such great friends. Look at them holding hands! (and, no, we did not do that; they did it on their own)


This next one is my favorite. They have their arms the same and everything!
They are going to have so much fun together.

3 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Family can be such a blessing! Glad that yours is :) The girls are going to have so much fun growing up together!

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed that we could not be there, although we are having a great time in Tampa. Next time!! They are adorable and I am sure Gran enjoyed showing both girls off at the same time!

Carolyn said...

I can only imagine the joy your parents feel with 2 precious girls...again! Love you!