Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby in the mail?

Ever since Miss K was just a few weeks old, my parents have jokingly said that we just need to ship Kenna to them so she can visit for a few days. My dad says that we only need packing peanuts and a cooler full of milk...haha :)
Last night, Dan and I were outside in the yard (well, he was working in the yard - I was holding Kenna and watching) when I had a great idea. We sent my parents an email with an attached picture and told them to be sure to check the mail. I think they were a little disappointed today when they didn't get what they were expecting!

8 comments:

Gary said...

I am still WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Leaming said...

So cute!!!!

Suzanne Boyd said...

ha ha ha!!! love the picture!!

Brooke said...

Oh that's funny!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Very funny!! I've seen packing box pics, but the mailbox one is a new one!! :)

Ouida said...

/Thanks for posting all the pictures and the videos. I have been missing Kenna and it is good to see shots of her. We'll look forward to seeing you all when we get back.

Chuck and Jules said...

clever! Send her to me next! ;) I have the same dress you're wearing with Dan in your profile picture! Good taste for us both, huh?!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!