Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Laughing Baby

Kenna has officially laughed!!

For quite a while now, she has had a little squeak associated with a big grin when she wanted to laugh at something. Today she finally got a real laugh to come out instead of the squeak and we absolutely loved it! Miss K just loves playing with her daddy. She was really laughing at the beginning, but by the time I grabbed the camera, she had reverted back to more of a half-laugh with an occasional squeak. We can't wait to see more of her big smile and belly laugh! I can't believe she is already three months old!

5 comments:

B & B said...

That was the cutest thing ever!!! Brian just loved her little squeak!!! I cant wait to see yall in a few weeks!!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Too cute! I love the laugh!! She is really starting to develop a little personality. JD always laughs the hardest at daddy also. I guess moms just aren't as funny!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I love it!

Lynn Leaming said...

isn't God just amazing!! How does a baby learn to laugh?? Isn't Kenna blessed to have parents that enjoy making her laugh!!

Leslye said...

So cute! Looks like she was having a great time!