Monday, July 21, 2008

Car Seat Blowout

This is what happens when your normally very regular (2-3 times a day) daughter goes almost three days without a dirty diaper....you have a massive blowout and everything gets stripped down to be cleaned...daughter included.




Daniel and Kenna went to visit his parents today and Miss K decided to empty everything out when they were almost home. By the time I got home from work, Daniel already had it all cleaned up and drying outside. We (maybe I should say he) had to take the car seat completely apart and then I had to go get the base out of the car and clean it up as well. Hopefully that won't ever happen again. Poor baby, no wonder she has been acting like her tummy hurt - she is pretty happy now!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't think we ever had a blowout in the carseat, but Caleb liked to spit up ALL his milk when he was in the car. So our carseat got washed many times! It's not much fun to take them apart and put them back together! :)

Anonymous said...

At least you cleaned it BEFORE pictures! Kenna is growing; ready to see her again as I got some good Abbye sugar yesterday!

Ouida said...

I'm sure glad they were almost home. We were so happy they came to visit! We appreciate
Daniel's taking the time and effort to come out. It was so good to connect and get some Kenna hugs.

B & B said...

I bet she is a little lighter now!! Ha, I am so excited to see yall!!! I think Miss K is missing me! Have fun with the girls, but save some for next weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Gotta give hubby kudos for cleaning it all up before you got home, I wouldn't have been surprised to have the carseat left for me:)