Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kenna and the firefly

My dad asked me last night if my computer was broken...sorry I haven't posted any pics of Miss K in awhile! I don't even know why it has taken this long to update.

Kenna has just recently gotten to where she like to play with her toys. She has laid on the play mat and tried to hit the things hanging down but has never really been interested in anything other than that. Last night, she discovered how much fun her toys can be. The wings on the little firefly crinkle when you move them and she just thought that was so much fun. The tummy will light up also but Kenna hasn't exactly figured out how to make that happen. She also loved being propped up on the boppy...she could see so much better. We had a praise baby dvd playing and she would occassionally look up and then turn her attention back to the toys.
Once she got tired of the boppy, she still didn't want to give up the firefly so we sat her up in the bumbo (so many interesting names for baby gear these days) and let her play some more.
Of course, she eventually wanted to taste the firefly...everything is going in her mouth these days!
The end of a yawn...time to take a little nap!

Miss K is so close to rolling over. She can make it from her back to her side but then she gets stuck. Apparently she and her daddy are practicing during the day. Hopefully we will have pictures of a succesful attempt soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was wondering the same thing myself -- now that I am "in to" checking all of the blogs! Glad you posted new pictures! Just remember to cut all of those ugly tags off of the toys as they get in the way of pictures -- like that cute one of Abbye and Kenna taken at my house. See ya soon for the annual shopping and tanning extravaganza!