Friday, July 25, 2008

House full of fun

Dan, Kenna, and I have got to spend the week with some of my family here. My mom, grandmother, sister, and niece got here Monday night to spend some time with Miss K while I went to work and Daniel got to do some stuff around the house. Abbye and Kenna have had a lot of fun together and have spent a lot of time on the play mat together.

Kenna seemed to have a little more energy than Abbye the other night. (Of course, Miss K had an afternoon nap and A did not.) Kenna still wanted to play but Abbye just wanted to snooze.

We eventuallywanted to wake Abbye so we could feed her, but she was having none of that!
Gran had so much fun and tried to keep both babies in her arms as much as possible!
More play time...
Abbye made herself comfortable on the Boppy... she loves to arch her back and throw her arms back.



Here are a couple of videos Daniel made yesterday of the girls playing...I think they mostly just stared at him.



Mom and Gran left yesterday but Amy and Abbye are still here for a few more days. Amy's friends are headed this way to spend the weekend doing some shopping and such in Big D. They are all staying at my house so we should have some more stories and pictures soon!

5 comments:

B & B said...

I love it!!! I think Gran was having way too much fun with both babies at one time!! See ya soon!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Fun stuff! (I haven't forgotten about the design stuff...it turned into a wild week!)

Anonymous said...

Cute baby girls!!! Making memories!

Anonymous said...

I treasured every minute of our time the past few days!

Leslye said...

Way cute pictures!! Im glad to see we have Gran Gran into the blog reading!!