Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Dan had to work today, so Kenna and I decided to go visit. Of course we had to take more pictures at the fire station!!
Family portrait with the fire engine
Some kisses from daddy
Miss K even got to have dinner with her daddy.
When we got home from the station, Kenna had to play with her favorite red bird. Isn't that grin the cutest!?! (sorry for the weird angle)

Last weekend when we were at my grandmother's, I got a pedicure and they painted my toes to look like flags. I just thought they looked fun and were appropriate for the holiday weekend. They are also a great excuse to "have" to go get another pedicure!! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful, safe Fourth of July!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Too cute! That is funny. Blake's favorite character is the bird also. Just today Kimber took the bird and was tweet tweeting to his face. It was so cute. :) Love your toes!

Hollye said...

I love the pictures at the fire station. They are really cute of all of you. Kenna's happy smile is precious!