Saturday, June 28, 2008

Video

Kenna has really started to like playing on the playmat where she can hit the toys hanging down. Her favorite is a little red bird with some beads hanging from its feet. While I was at work yesterday, Daniel got some video of Miss K playing and smiling. She eventually got tired and just wanted him to pick her up, but he just wanted to keep taking pictures. This is my first attempt at loading video so we will see how this works. Hope you enjoy!!

Kenna enjoying the bird - this is one of the first times she has really been able to actually make contact when she tries....

Tired of her time on the floor - I love her little warm-up cries. She gives you warning before she really lets loose. She is giving you a chance to pick her up, and she actually gives you quite a bit of time!

Right after the little fuss about being on the floor, she all of the sudden started smiling at her daddy. I love that grin!!

Miss K and I are actually at Gran-Gran's house this weekend. Daniel was working today so we decided to go to Snyder to see some of my fam. I am sure that I will have plenty of pictures to post of the girls (Abbye and Kenna) when I get home. We are having a great time and everyone is just loving playing with all the babies. My dad and uncle stayed with the girls this afternoon while all of the grown-up women (it feels weird to say that when it includes me) went to a friend's swimming pool and then for pedicures. What a nice relaxing weekend! The guys absolutely loved getting to babysit and we thoroughly enjoyed playing with the ladies!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute smile! That red bird was one of the first things Audrey could actually hold on to. We had the sun lower and the thing at the end would just be above her mouth when she was under it. When she began to mouth everything, it would frustrate her so much that her lips could touch it but that was it.

Suzanne Boyd said...

Ok, i LOVE the video of Kenna so you'll have to keep posting more....

She's so cute!