Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!

I am so excited that Daniel is now a daddy. He is absolutely amazing with Kenna and she adores her daddy. They have so much fun together when I am at work and he is always more than willing to take care of whatever Miss K needs. I think he changes more diapers than I do...(is that bad?)


She loves to look at her Daddy and smile.




Friday night was the annual banquet for the Denton Fire Department. We all got dressed up and had a great time. Kenna was passed around the table a few times and was soooo good. She only fussed once and that was for about ten minutes and then she was done. After that, everytime she would start to get a little fussy, an award would be given and everyone would start clapping. Apparently she really likes the applause. She was awake for the entire four hours we were there. She topped off the evening with sleeping from midnight until almost eight o'clock! (Of course, that has obviously not been repeated as it was 4:30am when I started typing.) I was glad Daniel got to show off Miss K to all of the people he works with. They were very excited to see her.

My friend Kim came over yesterday and brought her daughter Olivia (she looks a lot older than just turned two, don't you think?) Kenna liked meeting Olivia - I'm sure they will be spending a lot of time together!


Just thought I would end with a random picture of Miss K - not sure what she was thinking in this picture, but I think it was something along the lines of mommy, stop taking pictures!

3 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Sweet shots of Miss K. Y'all looked sharp at the banquet!

Becky H said...

I am so upset I missed the banquet this year...even more upset that I missed Kenna =) Such a handsome family!

John and Christy said...

She looks so sweet all dressed up! I'm impressed with your blog updates too - the new look & the way the listings look on the side. One small request - can you please change mine to read Christy instead of Christi? Pretty please. :)