Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DWTS and Peas

Okay, I guess I have to give in and say that Miss K does not like peas. We have tried it three times now and each time her faces get worse. Last night she was actually gagging occasionally. She would still take a bite but would then gag until she swallowed. She kept taking a bite though, because she was hungry. I guess we will move onto something else. Maybe we will try squash tonight.

Last night, Daniel was at work and I decided to catch up on Dancing with the Stars while I ate dinner. I put Kenna in her favorite toy, the jumper, and faced her towards me so I could talk to Miss K and halfway pay attention to the show. Kenna would jump and laugh until the dancing and music started and then she would try to break her neck to see the dancers. The minute the music stopped, she would go right back to jumping. It was too funny. I had a hard time getting a good picture because she would always turn back around when she heard me.

I am definitely ready for her two bottom teeth to officially be completely in. She is so pathetic sounding when they start hurting and I just want to make it all better! :) Yesterday evening was the worst so far, she just looked so sad!! Today has been much better so maybe we are over the worst. I will post some pictures of her new pearly whites soon.




7 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

It is sad when they are so pitiful. And just when you get the teeth in, new ones start to come in somewhere else and it starts all over again. Just pray for lots of teeth all at once!

Unknown said...

I love DWTS. I love it even more now that I tivo it because I can watch the 2 hour show in about 40 minutes.

Amy said...

I can't wait to see her teeth. Did you ever try the teething tablets?

Heather said...

I have tried the teething tablets, and they seem to work pretty well. The other night, I don't think much of anything was going to make her happy until she fell asleep. She was soooo tired!

Andra said...

Love all your stories! I bet she will love the squash!

Unknown said...

I think it took Addison about 12 attempts at green veggies to convince her that she liked them. It was not 12 attempts in a row.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Hey Girl! I found your blog from your facebook page! What a cute family you have! Your Miss K is at one of my favorite ages. I'll be back to keep in touch.

Jenni