Saturday, September 13, 2008

Laughing Baby

Last night I was giving Miss K a bath. She has always loved lounging in the tub, but now it is a lot of fun to sit up and play! She was playing with a fireman rubber ducky and I was 'attempting' to make a siren noise when her daddy walked in from mowing the grass. He makes much better noises than I do!! Yes, he is kinda loud, but aren't all fire trucks? I can't see this and not laugh out loud. I especially like when she decides to make herself more comfortable by laying her head on the side, so she can laugh some more....


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather, that is too cute!

Leslye said...

I also laughed out loud! :) What a great siren and cute laugh!!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!!! How funny!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Love the laugh!!! Too funny! JD used to HATE it when we made siren noises! Maybe Kenna's going to be the one to grow up to be a firefighter!

Lindsay said...

That is just precious!

Brooke said...

So cute!

Lynn Leaming said...

You cannot get any better than that precious baby girl laugh!!

Unknown said...

So, so cute. I laughed out loud, too!

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! You should try to put that on America's Funniest Videos!

Ouida said...

That was such fun! We played it over and over.

The Bynum's said...

That is precious, I love laughing babies!

Anonymous said...

Heather I absolutely love that!! It is adorable!! I laughed and laughed!! Thanks for that! It brightened my day!