Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kenna the Power Roller

It has officially started. Kenna no longer stays where we put her. A few nights ago, I laid Miss K down while I went to fix her cereal. When I looked up, she had rolled off her mat and was in the middle of the living room floor. I took her picture and then went to finish getting her dinner ready, and apparently, she kept moving! I guess it is time to start childproofing my house.



This picture is for Dara and Mandy...love the outfit!



Here is the promised video of the blowing bubbles and the pacifier, once again she had rolled around the room and was over by the edge of the swing. I hope you can hear her blowing bubbles!

A cute after bath before bottle grin....
I guess all that rolling just wore her out! She couldn't even stay awake long enough last night to finish her bottle....








5 comments:

Unknown said...

She's moving around for sure! What a sweet outfit with the fire truck on it...in pink too!

Supermom-In-Training said...

LOVE the outfit! She pulls it off like a champ! She certainly put in a workout with all that rolling! Crawling is just a minute away for you guys!

Amy said...

I love it - how funny that she is such a roller.

Glaziersgirl said...

Wow she is getting so big...what a cutie pie. Once they start that moving, you can't stop 'em. Hope you are having a great time with her. It looks like you are. Missing McKinney but my Ashleigh is moving back this weekend with Richard! So exciting that we will all be back in the same place again and I will have all my "babies" near. xoxoxo

Dara said...

And now the fun begins!!!! Woo-hoo!

Love the pink firetruck outfit on her! Soooo cute!