Thursday, September 18, 2008

Miss K, The Sleeping Bunny

By now, most of you have watched the video of Kenna in her jumper and have seen how much she loves to bounce. Apparently, it is possible to jump until you fall asleep.




We have really enjoyed watching her play in the jumper and have witnessed the following several times. Daniel was working in the study today, while Miss K was jumping when it suddenly got very quiet. The problem is that she just does not want to quit jumping if she is awake.

Yes, we did go put her down for a nap......

13 comments:

Jodi said...

Too funny! You could send that in AFV and win some big bucks!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Jodi Sue :)
www.headsup07up.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

That is the best video ever! I agree with the comment above...definitely AFV worthy.

Supermom-In-Training said...

That is hilarious!!! I LOVE it! You seriously could enter that on funniest home videos.

The Bynum's said...

Wow, wish my little one would fall to sleep that easily. THere is no way. He is busy busy and only sleeps in his bed or the car. That is too cute.

Stace said...

I love it! For sure...the highlight of my day. She is precious.

Chuck and Jules said...

That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!!

Leslye said...

That is too funny! I laughed out loud!

Anonymous said...

That was just the funniest thing ever! So cute and so very funny!! I am so glad ya'll capture all of this on video since we don't get to see her as often as we would liked! Love ya!

Courtney and Gran

Lynn Leaming said...

How do babies learn to bounce like that? Did you just start pushing and she caught on? Find it fascinating. I'm impressed Daniel was not laughing as he flimed this. Too cute!

Amy said...

That is funniest baby video I have ever seen. You have to send that in somewhere!

Suzanne Boyd said...

That is soooo funny!

Lindsay said...

I am going to echo all of the other comments. Hilarious! She is a funny and very fun little girl.

Unknown said...

So many people have said, I hate to repeat, but that really is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You must hold onto that for future use to mortify her and astound her friends.