Monday, September 8, 2008

Kenna's new tricks

Kenna is learning several new tricks these days. Her favorite right now is her new noise, a high-pitched squeal - and it is up there!! She just laughs and laughs when she does it. I tried to catch it on video, but what I actually got recorded does not do justice to what she has recently learned.

Saturday morning, Kenna got all dressed and ready for the A&M football game later in the day, but I think she has it out for that onesie, because she spit-up ALL over it and we had to change her clothes (last week she pooped on it). No comments please on how that correlates to how the Aggie football team has been playing. :)

After we changed her clothes, she went down for a nap. She slept for a couple of hours, but then I could hear her talking. When I went in to get her up, she had her feet propped up on the bumper of the crib and was trying to put the pacifier in upside down. By the time I got the camera, she had put her feet back down and had the pacifier in even though it was wrong side up...doesn't she look cute!



Her other new trick involves blowing bubbles while keeping the pacifier in her mouth with her gums. As soon as I can catch that on video, I will post it....it is pretty funny....she is quite talented when it comes to her pacifier skills!

5 comments:

Leslye said...

She is quite the talker! I wonder if they would take her pacifier acts on America's Got Talent? She seems to have enough cute ones to put on a show! She is growing so fast and is so cute!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

I love the pacifier blowing bubbles trick! It just shows she is a natural born multi-tasker!

Lindsay said...

Too cute. As she grows it will keep getting funnier and funnier the things you will hear on the monitor. Reading about Kenna's legs on the bumpers brought back many funny memories of what Kimbo used to do with the bumpers. You just made my day. This morning Blake woke up crying and I heard on the other monitor, "I'm coming Blake!" It was so funny - yes, Blake was def crying for Kimbo. :)

Tarleton Athletics said...

I guess I will refrain from making comments about the maroon and white... It is taking a lot of extra restraint... but OK. She however, is very cute as usual!

Unknown said...

Did you have any concept of how much "body fluids" you would have to deal with when you had a baby?
Amazing!