Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Breckenridge Bound

D and I are leaving early in the morning to drive up to Breckenridge, CO for a few days of fun in the snow. We are meeting up with his brother and sister-in-law. I am so excited!! Should be a lot of fun...as long as we don't get snowbound!!

We are actually staying about an hour away from Breckenridge but are going to ski in Breck for three days. I have packed a ton of warm comfy clothes so we will see how that goes. It is definitely colder there than it is here!

I love to ski (as does Daniel) and haven't been since last Jan...we will have to see how sore I get after that!

On another note, we got the brick picked out for our new house!! I can't wait for them to actually start building it!

Please keep us in your prayers as we are driving and then on the slopes, I'll post some skiing pics when we get back...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun on your trip! I'll try not to be jealous of your vacation while I'm sitting here in my office at work!