Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For my father....

My dad is in town going to the FW stock show and rodeo. He drove up to our neck of the woods this afternoon to look at the model home with the same floor plan as my new house and to have dinner. We had a great time looking at the house and talking about what we were doing different before going to Rockfish to eat.

While we were eating, he told me that he does read my blog. He also started giving me a hard time because he had decided I must have too much time on my hands since I have started posting. I guess he is really busy...of course, he has time to drive 7 hours to go to a stock show that none of his children are participating in, stay for 2-3 days, and then go home...like I said, guess he is really busy!! :-) Just kidding, Dad!!

I was so glad that he was able to come and spend the evening with us. It is always nice to just have some hang out time with my dad. It is also nice to have the opportunity to show him what our house will look like. Since we are so excited about it, I am glad that he knows what we are talking about!! Love ya!!

2 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Time with Dad is always cool. I am so gald you got to spend some time together. We like the updates!

John and Christy said...

I don't really know who all reads my blog either if they don't leave comments - then somebody will randomly pop up & mention it. Sounds like ya'll are getting a new house - how exciting!