Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hospitality

Last night, Daniel and I had dinner with two other couples from church at one of the minster's homes. We did not know any of the others very well and it was nice to get a chance to spend some time with different people. We had a great discussion about everything from church to sports to our childhoods. We even took our turn playing the newlywed game (we didn't win...of course, after our experience playing the newlywed game on our honeymoon cruise, I don't know if I would ever expect to win! D just likes to make up funny answers...I'll have to tell you all that story sometime). Thanks to Dan and Kelli for opening up their home and allowing us all to meet some new people!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to make it out in that weather!! Who did you get to meet?