Sunday, January 28, 2007

How Great Is Our God

We had a wonderful ending to the worship service this morning at church. We sang "How Great Is Our God" and everyone was singing their hearts out. I have noticed that all day long this song has been running through my head and I have caught myself singing little parts out loud. A few minutes ago, Dan started humming it as well.

I love how that song sticks in your head...it is a GREAT song to be singing all day. The words are so true and powerful!!

3 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

I wasn't in worship this morning because I was with the kids in SONcove, but what an awesome coincidence??? I taught the kids a new song "I Wanna Tell You" guess what? I wanna tell you how great is my God! Seems like the Spirit was leading us all to proclaim that today! Cool huh?

LisaN said...

Hi Heather,

I love coming to your blog! Sorry I don't get to visit as often as I would like. :-)

By the way, the Lisa that posted a comment on Lyneil's blog is not me.

If and when Dave and I ever have "a little arrival", we will definitely plaster that info all over our blog and let EVERYONE know! ;-)

Love in Christ,
Lisa

LisaN said...

By the way, I love that song, too! What an encouragement to know that God is strong enough for any task and greater than all our troubles.

I've had a new song Dave taught me stuck in my head recently. It's fun to be married to a worship leader -- I'm always learning a new song that I love to sing throughout the day!