Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Update on the weekend...

It actually wasn't that bad! I only had six calls over the whole weekend (which is about average...I'm happy to be average in this case) and none of them were extremely urgent. I like being able to just call people back, answer their question if they have one, and lead them in the right direction. Most of the stuff this weekend was calling in prescriptions for antibiotics that hadn't made it to the pharmacy on Friday or encouraging people to go to one of the urgent care centers to get looked at. I love the fact that it is just telephone call instead of actually having to go into the hospital or something.

My favorite part was that it did not go off on Sunday at all. That is the best because I don't have to miss church or life group while I make the return call. Now I shouldn't have it again for a few months. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Glaziersgirl said...

Just checking to see if I can actually post comments. Think I have my password figured out.