Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8, 2005

Two years ago today, I married my best friend and I don't know that I have ever made a better decision!! We were discussing earlier that it did not seem like we had already been married for two years...time flies when you are having fun!!

What a wonderful man I married. He takes such good care of me and is always thinking of what he thinks will make me happy. He is also incredibly funny and is always keeping me laughing!! Most importantly, he is a man who is constantly looking to God...what a great Christian leader for our family. Someday, he will make an amazing father as well, I'm sure of it!

It sure is fun to look back and remember the day and the things about your wedding...Dan lifting his little sister onto the stage...my brother trying to hand me a pacifier instead of a ring...the bouquet hitting the chandeleir when I threw it...the smoke filling the hotel lobby from the sparklers...the hour it took to get all of the bobby pins out of my hair (with my new husband helping)...and so many more!!

Thanks Daniel for making our first two years such an amazing ride...can't wait for more to come!!

________________________________________________________

Made it back safely from Breck but that is another story...check back for that!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great trip and congratulations on being married for two years! It does fly by doesn't it?!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! (a little late)

Sounds like a wonderful man you married. You are so blessed!

Unknown said...

2 years!!! So, when are y'all having kids? ;)

Don't you just love hearing that?