Monday, January 29, 2007

Perfect Attendance Boys

Saturday night, Daniel and I went to the annual Denton Fire Department Awards Banquet. We met Jared and Becky there and had a great time. We don't get to see them often (well Becky and I don't see each other often), but when we do, we always laugh and have a blast. Of course, looking at all the men in their dress uniforms wasn't so bad either!!



We did have to take a picture of our "perfect attendance boys" as Becky put it. Daniel and Jared each got a perfect attendance award for never calling in sick. I was actually surprised at how few people received the award (~10) in such a large department. I guess it is really easy to call in sick when you don't want to go in over the weekend or something. I have to admit that I sometimes tell Dan to call in when he has to work on the weekned and I am at home...I'm just glad he doesn't let me be too bad of an influence!! (I have never called in sick either so I can't be that bad...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know, I don't think I ever realized that firefighters had such nice uniforms. In fact, I didn't even know they had uniforms. But it makes sense that they do, and they do look very nice!

Unknown said...

I didn't know they had dress uniforms either! Now I know.