Monday, January 15, 2007

Mucho Frio!!

It is really cold outside!! I love the cold weather...when we only have it for a few days. I could definitely understand how people get tired of it after a few days. I think it is a nice change and so many good things are associated with the cold.

Here is my quick list of things I like about cold weather...
*big sweatshirts
*hot chocolate
*soup/chili for dinner
*the trees with ice on them...they are beautiful
*sitting on the couch with a book under a blanket (of course that is when I don't have to go to work)
*cuddling with my hubby so that I can stay warm (I am always cold in our house)

Just a few things I love about the cold!! What about you?

1 comment:

LisaN said...

Let's see... I love it when my car starts, I love it when I don't get frostbite, I love it when the temperatures rise above zero... :-) No just kidding, there are lots of things I love about winter! And up here I have a long, long, long time to think about them. ;-)

You, my friend, have been tagged! Come on over to my blog for details.