Saturday, February 3, 2007

Moving Day

This morning we went and helped Tim and Krystal move all of their things out of storage and into their new home! I am so excited for them. I know they must be very ready to be living in their first home. Moving all of their things into the house went fairly quickly. We went to the storage room, loaded up the U-haul and then took the truck to their new home. Krystal and I stopped at Tim's parents' house to pick up a few more clothes before heading over to help unload the truck. It is amazing to me how quickly you can unload a truck like that...definitely not as long as it takes to load it!! We had to leave before they had all of the boxes unpacked but I like to think we helped make a dent in things!

When we got back to our apartment, someone is moving in above us...right now they are still kind of loud but hopefully that will go away when they get everything in.

Watching all of these people move has sure made me ready for our turn!!

No comments: