Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's starting again!!

I am so excited about the Amazing Race!! I am an addict and have been for several seasons now. I must say that I missed the first few seasons but they are showing them again on Game Show Network so I am trying to keep up.

I think this is a great reality show. It is not about popularity or luck. You really have to be a good racer and smart enough to follow the clues that they give. I have tried for years now to convince Daniel that we should be on the show...he could do all the physical stuff and I could make sure we were always going in the right direction :) His excuse is that our marriage is not worth a million dollars...how can you argue with that? He always says that would mean the million dollars is worth more than he is!! Oh, well, I guess I will just keep wishing!!

Gotta go watch, it is about to start...This is the all-star edition so it will be filled with people who have already been on the show...should be fun!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am so glad to hear that someone loves this show as much as I do!! My parents are also addicted, but I cannot get Sammy to watch it with me. (He is not a big reality show fan at all.) It's going to be a great season!!

Sunday nights are so difficult for me... between The Amazing Race & The Apprentice, I have a hard time explaining to the kids why Mommy needs to sit on the couch & watch TV for 2 hours! We really need TiVO!

Lynn Leaming said...

I was so bummed because I set the VCR to tape Amazing Race since I was with SONkids. Only to get home and find out that it did not start on time, so I totally missed the last 20 minutes!!! So I don't know who the first team off was. Guess I will have to Google it and find out.