Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Flu Season

Flu season has officially hit North Texas. Two weeks ago, Dr. S, Maureen, and I were all sitting around talking about how we had not seen much flu yet...

And then it hit! What were we thinking jinxing ourselves like that!

The last two weeks have been EXTREMELY busy. We have seen so many people with strep and flu...and all of them are really sick!! We have had just a few people come in because people they know are ill, but overall, we have seen a lot of people with high temperatures. I don't even know how many positive flu tests we have seen today.

Just a reminder to everyone else...please wash your hands, don't drink after anyone who is sick, and, if you are sick, please stay home from work!!

3 comments:

John and Christy said...

I knew if you did a blog you'd do it up. Look at all those posts (and I'm sure I missed a couple). Yeah, the flu season hit BCS too. I think one of partners got it so I'm hoping he doesn't spread it around - there's way to much to do right now to get sick.
By the way, ya'll look great at the Fireman's ball. There's just something about a guy in uniform...Maybe I need to have John model his old Army uniform sometime. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm still somewhat sick. I'm pretty sure I had the flu, but I wasn't running a fever. When you listen to me talk tonight, you'll probably laugh!