Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's day to everyone!!

I came home tonight and actually have time to post this because my husband is cooking us dinner. He had the house picked up, candles lit all over, and a basket sitting on the table. Inside the basket was two different types of dark chocolate, 3 different bath salt/lotions, and white tulips. They were beautiful!!!

It is so nice to know that you are spending the day with the person that you love most in the world. I am so blessed to have Daniel in my life, he truly is my soul mate.

There is a song I heard on the radio that I think says it best. I am not sure about the exact words so I may have it a little wrong but it basically says...God must have been thinking about me when He created you...

I love you Daniel...Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How nice! I hope you had a great night!

Glaziersgirl said...

Very nice! I hope you had a great evening.

xoxoxo

Amberly said...

So thoughtful!! I think it's so awesome how God made us just perfect for our spouse & vice versa! And, you realize it even more when you have kids & watch your spouse with them. God knows!!