Friday, February 23, 2007

Kidnapped!!

My mom, my grandmother, and my two aunts are on their way to DFW for a fun-filled girl's weekend....my aunt is turning fifty this weekend so the other women have just kidnapped her from the school where she is the principal(I think there was a wheelchair, balloons, and who knows what else involved in that caper). I just talked to my mom and I couldn't even hear her because of all the commotion and laughing in the background...they say it will be WILD!! (or as wild as four married church of Christ women can get...;)

When my mom turned fifty a few years ago, they all went to Lubbock for one night and then came up here for my wedding shower and had a blast! They are so excited about this trip! I think that may aunt had an idea they might do something similar to what they had done for my mom but wasn't sure about the specifics of the plan.

I think I will be the official driver/navigator for the weekend....wish me luck!!!

No comments: