Monday, February 19, 2007

Daniel's Surprise

Early last week, Dan asked me to not plan anything on Saturday afternoon..he said he had a surprise for me that could possibly take 3-4 hours. For the whole week, he would make comments here and there but would not tell me ANYTHING!! When it comes to surprises, I am not a very patient person :) I just get too excited and I can't wait!!

Well, on Saturday, the plans kind of fell apart on him. He was so disappointed!! He had planned on taking me to see Body Worlds at the Dallas Museum of Nature & Science. Apparently, it is a really popular exhibit and we did not have tickets early enough for a time that we could go. We are still planning on going in a few weeks.

I am really excited about going. I think it will be an excellent exhibit. I know that some people have a problem with the way the bodies are preserved but there is so much to learn through it!! You can also rent audio guides that will guide you through the tour...they even offer two different levels, basic and advanced. Has anybody else gone?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We tried to go and see this in New York. I think it would be very interesting to go and see. I might have a few bad dreams, but it would still be cool!

Amberly said...

Sammy's cousin, who babysat for us on Saturday, said she went to see it & it was very interesting. I mentioned how I thought it might gross me out, but she didn't think it would. She said it was fascinating.

Unknown said...

I haven't been but it sounds cool! Let me know what you think when you guys see it.