Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday night thoughts

I am halfway watching the Oscar's and on the computer at the same time. There are so many parts of award shows that seem to be just filler. I kind of wish they would give the awards like they do the nominations. Have you ever seen them announce the nominees? It takes like fifteen minutes on a morning news show...Of course, everyone would still have to get dressed up. I love seeing all of the fancy dresses. I hope Little Miss Sunshine wins Best Picture...I would love to see an underdog (the movie is excellent by the way) take home the big award.


Mom and company have all safely made it to their respective houses. They were so much fun to have around all weekend. I spent Friday night and Saturday being their navigator/driver and had fun. They laughed the WHOLE time!! I am glad that they have such a good relationship and enjoyed their weekend together.


I had to make a tough decision earlier...Amazing Race vs Oscars....guess which one? Of course, I had to watch the Amazing Race!! I figured I could spend an hour watching that and still have plenty of Oscar's to go around. When I did switch over, it seemed like they had really just gotten started. I think I made the better choice!! (I am so glad the people who got kicked off AR are gone...they were annoying me!!)


Hope everyone has an excellent week...maybe I will have some exciting house news to share soon!

No comments: