Friday, February 16, 2007

Plumbing!!

When I got off work a few hours ago, I drove out to our lot to look around. Daniel and I had both been out there on Monday and looked at the forms that they had put up. I had gotten excited about things possibly starting to pick up soon (now that it has quit raining).

Today when I got there, there are a few pipes sticking up out of the ground!! I don't know if I was completely correct, but you can kind of tell where all the stuff is in the kitchen and in the bathrooms. I know that they are not anywhere close to finishing our house but it is very exciting to finally see some real progress as opposed to just dirt work. I know the dirt work is important before they can pour the foundation but it doensn't look as productive. I am getting more and more excited about moving...hopefully it will be here soon!!!

1 comment:

Glaziersgirl said...

Moving day will be here before you know it. I am so excited for you. Yippee for plumbing. It is a very important piece of the housing puzzle.