Saturday, August 9, 2008

4 months old

Miss K is four months old today...wow! Everyone always talks about how quickly time goes, but now I am officially a believer!

We took her for her four month well check yesterday and the doctor said she was looking great. She is still a little on the small side. She was 12 pounds 14 ounces (35%) and 23 inches long (12%). I think she is just going to be a petite princess (my sister said she was going to call her 'the runt'). I am just impressed that she has grown almost six inches and gained over 6 pounds in four short months.

Daniel dressed Kenna in her A&M onesie yesterday (whoop!) and then she really got into the rolling over business. I think she just wanted to be a little aggie before she showed off her new skills. She has always loved being on her tummy. Now that she knows how to get there, she doesn't want to roll over to her back anymore. I think that was a new trick that was just good for a little while. I almost couldn't get the camera turned on in time to get her rolling over (don't pay any attention to my voice - does everybody hate the way they sound when they are recorded?).

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Tim Perkins said...

Happened upon your blog and I just want to say I love the name "Kenna".

Leslye said...

Yeah Kenna Beth! Happy 4 months!!

Lynn Leaming said...

Way to go Kenna! Keep on making mommy smile :)

Andra said...

Be prepared...you know they say dynamite comes in small packages!! "Runt" and "Chunky Monkey" - I'm sure Mimzi loves the names you girls have given her precious grandbabies! haha!

Lindsay said...

Kenna remember we are small and mighty. :) Way to go on all your new tricks. Want to come teach Blake. :)