Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More weekend pics

Okay, I have stolen a few more pictures from my cousins, Courtney and Leslye. Thanks girls!!


Here is GranGran and Kenna at lunch on Friday. They were having a great time!

Kenna got to take her first trip to Sam Moon...you gotta start early!!
Cousin time at the pool...all of the girl cousins were present and accounted for.

When Kenna is playing on her playmat, Daniel just has to jump right on in.
We put both of the baby girls on the mat and then, all of a sudden, they would be surrounded.



I have a video of Kenna's fun new trick that I will try to post tomorrow...having video posting difficulties!!

3 comments:

Joey said...

Heather,

Thanks for letting us stay at your house again! We had a lot of fun, especially playing with Kenna yesterday morning.

Unknown said...

Fun stuff! Kenna is such a great little traveler already!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Okay...I uploaded something totally new on the practice blog...let me know what you think!