Sunday, August 3, 2008

Too much fun


Apparently we just had too much fun this weekend. This picture is from the third time today that Kenna has fallen asleep while she was playing. She didn't even let go of the duck that she was playing with!

We had a blast this weekend with all of the family. Unfortunately, I was too busy being the 'hostess' to take any pictures. What you see above is what you get...sorry! All of the family that were here took tons of pictures so as soon as they get home and e-mail/post their pics I will upload them for you guys to see.
We are calling this our annual shopping and tanning extravaganza. The weather definitely cooperated this weekend as far as sunshine goes. Everyone got here about noon on Friday and we spent the afternoon at the Allen outlet mall and then had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (are you seeing a pattern here?). Saturday morning we hit Sam Moon and Kenna got to have her first experience with the craziness that goes along with that trip. We spent the afternoon at the pool and then had a cookout here at our house (once again, recall last weekend :). We all got to worship together this morning before everyone headed home.
At A&M, once you have done something twice, it is officially a tradition. I think I am definitely going to enjoy this tradition!!

3 comments:

B & B said...

I think I like this new tradition!! Thanks again for letting us camp out at your house! We cant wait to see yall again, give Miss K a hug and a kiss for me! Love yall!!

Leslye said...

Ditto Brooke! We had a wonderful time! Thanks for letting us stay an extra night. We had a great time watching Kenna this morning! I will load my pics and send them later today!!

Anonymous said...

Heather I had a blast! Thanks so much for letting us crash there! And the yummy cookout!! I had a blast playing with Miss K!! She is just so absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to see ya'll again!! And I agree too on loving the new tradition! Although a few of us have discussed the possibility of adding a day and hitting up six flags or hurricane harbor next year! Or we could make another tradition and do Six Flags at christmas time! Anyway had a blast!!