Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Roll overs and Raspberries

Kenna now has two new tricks. She rolled from her front to her back multiple times yesterday and today. She has been trying to do this for a while, but always seemed to get stuck on one of her arms. She is working on getting from her back to her tummy, but she usually stops to rest when she gets to laying on her side. She is so much fun to watch right now!

Her other new trick made its appearance yesterday while we were practicing the rolling over. Apparently, my little Miss K loves to blow 'raspberries.' I think her daddy has been doing this to her tummy a little too often :)

When we tried to video the rolling over, all she would do is blow bubbles - I guess that is much more fun - so you will have to wait for the rolling video!

I went ahead and put both of these videos up because we just love her little noises. I think she has been playing with all of the different sounds she can make. She is starting to like a few of the high pitched, loud ones!



8 comments:

Andra said...

You might as well get used to it. They have a way of not showing off when you want them to!!! But her bubble blowing was so cute!

Lynn Leaming said...

It is fun reading about your joy in watching Kenna grow.

Suzanne Boyd said...

she's so cute and adorable!

Leslye said...

Very cute! Daniel is doing a good job of keeping the drool wiped up! Sne is precious. We loaded all our pics from this weekend to walmart.com. I sent it to your boydweb email. That is the one I had in the address book. Joey got some precious pics of the girls playing on the mat. He put two up on our blog that are so cute!!

Amy said...

Like father like daughter - rasperries, drool, crying -
Just kidding!! Her bubbles are too cute!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Boy, you can tell she is working hard to try to roll over! I love her little noises!

The Bynum's said...

Heather, I found your blog from Amy's and enjoyed catching up on your life. Isn't it amazing the things we do now with babies. I can't quite remember what I did before I had one. Kenna is precious! I think that is neat that you and Amy had them so close together. Hope all is going well for you. Katie

Unknown said...

I love that you use the term "raspberries." I thought that that was a commonly known phrase, but found out when I used it with Addison when she was 4 or 5 months old that no one knew what I was talking about. I knew I wasn't crazy, thanks for helping! I'm so glad that you're having such a good time. I love Kenna's hairdo!