Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kenna Pictures

I cannot believe that I have not put these pictures up yet! I really thought they were already posted, but my Mom reminded me that I had not posted them.

When everybody was here a few weekends ago, my cousin's husband, Joey, took some great pictures of the girls after they woke up one morning. They are still in their pajamas and have bed head but I love the pictures.

I have a feeling that when Kenna and Abbye are older, Miss K will be the one pinned down (at last that is how it was with me and Amy), so we thought we would let her be on top for once! Kenna concentrating on how to get the ball in her mouth. Isn't that where everything is supposed to go?
"What kind of trouble can I get into next?"
My favorite of the bunch. This picture very accurately describes our life at this time - smiles and drool!


6 comments:

Suzanne Boyd said...

Miss K is so cute and pretty! It's good to see that the girls love spending time together...I imagine they'll be the best of friends!

Beck Boys said...

Those are too cute. She is really growing. Hope all is going well there. You are on top of the update latley - way to go.

Unknown said...

LOVE the last picture...it's a keeper! Precious.

Supermom-In-Training said...

I love the pictures! So much fun! When they start rolling over and playing, you can start to see their sweet personalities coming out! What a sweetheart!

The Laird's said...

Those are the cutest pictures, Kenna is so cute!

Lynn Leaming said...

I am beginning to go into depression because I feel so neglected that there are so few pictures of me when I was Kenna's age :) Just kidding, aren't you glad for digital cameras and the instant access to pictures. Way to capture all those precious memories!!