Monday, August 4, 2008

New House Rule

I came home today to find that a new house rule has been put into effect. Apparently, if you have two 'blowouts' in one day, you officially lose your clothing privileges. I guess whatever Daddy says, goes!

Miss K has gotten to where she really likes to play with her pacifier. She holds on to the little ring all of the time and has decided she likes to pull it out and then try to put it back in. She tries really hard and gets it right about 25% of the time. The rest of the time, it is either upside down, sideways, or she is biting on the plastic.


My sister posted some fun pictures of some of the activities this weekend. Abbye and Kenna are really starting to enjoy each other. Up until now, they have mostly just stared at each other - if they even noticed someone next to them at all. Yesterday at church, they just sat and stared and tried to grab each other's hands. It was too cute. I stole these pictures off of my sister's blog. Hopefully I can steal some more from the rest of my family once they update their blogs!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get that girl some Depends! We had a wonderful time this weekend, but Gran said that she is too old for Six Flags at Christmas, but guess she could sit and listen to the carolers!

Leslye said...

Wow - two blowouts in one day! Sorry we missed out on those! :)

Amy said...

I like the new rule! Abbye has been storing up again - What will tomorrow bring????

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing ever- about losing the right to wear clothing after so many blow-outs. I totally understand that- nothing is harder to get out of clothing than baby poop. Besides, when it's 107 outside, less clothes is probably better.

Supermom-In-Training said...

I'm with Becky - except we had that rule for spit ups, which I think are the hardest stains ever to get out. JD went naked after 2 spit up full-body soakers and I was tempted to do the same for his parents at that time. :)

Andra said...

Thanks again for building that great new house that can house your great big family! We had tons of fun! I know Miss K gets most of the attention and you think no one notices you but I just have to say that pic of you and Kenna at Sam Moon is cute of her but you look beautiful!

April Carrasco said...

It is so good to find you on here. You look great and your family is just precious. I am so glad to see the Lord blessing you.

April (Fuller) Carrasco

The Laird's said...

I completely understand the new rule!